STD XI: Science Stream
Academic Year 2017-18
Admission process to STD XI :
Please note that initially there is only a registration for admission and does not guarantee admissions.
Read all the relevant information regarding admission, visit school campus if possible and meet Principal to get first hand information. Being well informed will help you take the right decision.
Since Class X results will be declared only by last week of May or June, admissions for Class XI will be done on provisional basis.
Schedule for Provisional Admission :
- Registration begins from – 20th March onwards.
- After Registration, you will get a call from the school about the exact date and time of the start of the Prep classes.
- Prep Classes will commence in the month of April.
Prep Classes :
The classes is to check the student’s basic knowledge and readiness for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and English and to meet the expectations of STD XI at entry level.
The school has kept the minimum admission criteria for the Prep classes as 60% as the idea is not to intimidate the child with the expectations of high percentage but to ensure that the child is ready to take challenges of the next level.
Eligibility for Provisional Admission :
- Minimum 60 % marks in Term 1 of Std. X School Exam and Std. IX .
- All relevant documents mentioned below.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Provisional Admission :
- Std. IX Result sheet/Report card.
- Photocopy of Term 1 Result is mandatory when you come for Prep classes.
- 1 recent passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card copy
- Birth certificate self-attested copy.
Fee Structure & Payment schedule :
1st Installment on Admission Confirmation in June 2017
2nd Installment on 1st September 2017
Onetime payment during Admission Confirmation in June 2017
Payment of fees can be done through following ways :
- Cash at the School office
- Demand Draft
- Online Transfer – through school swipe machine at school office
- Cheque – acceptable on additional payment of Rs. 150/- as clearance charges.
In all situations, at any given point of time, if withdrawal of admission takes place there is no refund applicable.
Confirmation of Admission :
Admission Confirmation happens after the verification of STD X Board results as a formality to be adhered to according to the Admission Policy.
Documents to be submitted for confirmation of admission :
- Mark sheet of Class X Board Examination - Photocopy
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate – original
Please Note :
- Failing to meet any of the above criteria will result in cancellation of Admission.
- Management reserves all rights for confirmation of admission.
- All Admissions are subject to availability of seats.
Fees include :
- Regular studies of State Board.
- Practical in relevant subjects.
- Assessments as per norms.
- Internal Exams and Tests.
- Coaching for post XII Competitive exams. (JEE/ MH- CET/ NEET etc…)
- Prep Classes (Personality Development and )
Fees do not include :
- Text books, notebooks & Stationery
- Study Visits/ Exchange Program/Trips
- Board Registration and Examination Fee.
- Any other facilities not mentioned
Other Relevant Information -
- Medium of Instruction: English
- No. of Divisions: 1 with a capacity of 60 students in a batch.
- Subjects :
- Compulsory subjects: English, Marathi, Physics, Chemistry, Environment Education, Health and Physical Education
- Optional subjects (Any two): Mathematics, Biology, Geography
School Timing :
8:30 am to 5pm
Short Vacations ( Diwali & Summer)
Holidays on select days as per Government Notification
- No negotiations will be allowed regarding school timings and number of minimum expected working days (75% as per State govt. norms) even if the student has enrolled for other coaching classes.
Important information :
- Academic Session begins :10th April 2017 (Monday)
- Prep Classes will be conducted by Subject Experts and lecturers.
- If students miss the Prep Classes because of any reason, this course will not be repeated nor will its content and course material be made available.
- Summer vacation will be declared later, if any.
You will require the below information while doing the Admission process.
- Aadhar No.
- Mark list of Std X Examination.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Cremy Layer
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
Highlights of Aarya Junior College, Gangamainagar, Pimpalner
- Curriculum: State Board curriculum including special guidance for JEE/NEET/MH- CET.
- Staff: Experienced, qualified & well trained Staff.
- Infrastructure: State- of- the- Art classrooms.
- Labs: Well furnished and fully equipped Laboratories.
- Teaching Learning: Interactive projectors and Smart boards
- Sports and Physical Activities:
- Circles and Clubs: Career Camps and Psychological Counseling.
- Various Personality tests for Improvement.
For more details contact: 9604278284, 8308845244, 9823797355, and 8888233755
Address: AARYA PUBLIC SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE, Near Vitthalrao Shinde Sugar Factory, Tembhurni- Kurduwadi Road, Gangamainagar, Post Pimpalner, Tal. Madha, District. Solapur- 413210
AARYA PUBLIC SCHOOL
The foundation for Aarya Public Schools was laid by Hon. MLA Mr. Babandada Vitthalrao Shinde under the umbrella of the trust Shri Vitthal Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Nimgaon (Te.).
- read more »