Parents are requested to read all the important information regarding admission, visit school website, campus if possible and meet APS Representative to get information about the school.
Important dates :
- 3rd April 2023- Start of Academic year 2023-24.
- 15th April 2023- payment of 1st Installment and Store fee.
- 30th April 2023- Date of payment of complete fee for availing fee concession.
- 2nd May 2023 to 6th June 2023- Summer vacations
- 7th June 2023- School reopens
- 7th June 2023- Payment of Travelling fee 1st installment.
- 1st October 2023- Payment of 2nd Installment of School Fee and Transport fee.
2. Admission Policy 2023-24 :
- Admissions are open to all children irrespective of race, religion, caste, nationality or gender.
- 25% SEATS ARE RESERVED FOR RTE QUOTA IN STD. 1 EVERY YEAR.
- Age criteria needs to be fulfilled while taking admissions.
- Admissions will be given on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Admission process includes Family Meet with Principal.
- An interaction with the child is a MUST before taking admission.
- Parents need to inform the school about any critical illness of the child at the time of admission.
- Family Meet: This is a compulsory part of the process and mandatory for both the parents to attend. There is no formal interview for the parents. However, both the school authorities and the parents may use this opportunity to ask questions, clarify doubts/queries and get to know one another.
- The School Managing Committee’s decision will be final regarding admission.
3. Documents required for admission :
Parents must purchase the school prospectus and admission form from the School office by paying Rs. 250/-. Parents must compulsorily provide the documents mentioned below at the time of admission along with the admission form-
- Original Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card copy
- Caste certificate (Other than Open category)
- Kindergarten certificate/ Mark-list original
- 3 latest passport size colour photographs of the child.
4. Admission Procedure :
- Keep all necessary information handy (caste, date of birth, Aadhar number etc.) before you fill the admission form.
- Give correct contact details, as this is important for further communication.
- Write correct spellings of names as it will be taken ahead for all records of the child.
- Fully filled and submitted admission form will be considered.
- Both Parents must sign the admission form. In case of a single parent, relevant documents must be submitted.
- Pay 1st Installment/Full fee (whichever is chosen) + Store Fee while submitting the admission form in the school office.
- Obtain receipts and collect the Student Kit from the school stores by submitting the Store challan provided by the office.
Admission Confirmation :
- Admissions will be confirmed only if the Admission Procedure is complete.
- Admission Form, Documents, Academic fee (1st Installment/Full fee whichever is chosen) and store fee is paid
5. Age Criteria as on 1st June 2023 :
6 yrs. complete as on 1st June
6. School Timings :
- STD I: 8.50 am to 3.15 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Students who may require remedial coaching may be required to stay back for an hour till 4.00 PM.
- Students who are interested in additional coaching through Aarya Sports Academy will also stay back till 5.00 PM.
7. Annual Fees
8. Admission Withdrawal Policy
- This process is effective only through written communication in form of an application.
- Telephonic messages/ Verbal communication or an email will not be considered authentic.
- Written application to be given before the due date of school fees to the school office.
- Transfer Certificate form to be filled which is given from school office and should be duly signed by both the parents as signed at the time of admission.
- If the parent is a single parent/ any legal case pending/ a decree etc. submission of relevant documents is mandatory.
- Without the appropriate documents, the school leaving certificate will not be processed.
Processing of Transfer Certificate :
- The Transfer Certificate Form once certified as ‘No Dues’ from Class Teacher, Library, Accounts Office and Administration Department, is further processed for producing the ‘Transfer Certificate’ within 10 school office working days.
- If the withdrawal of admission is applied after the due date of school fees, the parent is liable to pay the respective installment and late fee if applicable and only then the withdrawal application is taken for further process.
- If you apply for withdrawal after payment of school fees, there is no refund for the same.