APS Selection Process
APS gives high significance on selection of its Human Resource & considers that having the right candidate in the right place will contribute to the overall development of the school & candidates.
All appointments to all categories of employees are be made by the Selection Committee nominated by the School Managing Committee, either by direct recruitment or by promotion through a selection process recommended by the School Managing Committee and approved upon by the Board of Trustees.
Process for Human Resource selection :
Manpower Planning is done on the following parameters :
- Number of staff required as per level for which staff is to be recruited (Pre- Primary, Primary, Secondary, Sr. Secondary etc…)
- Category of the staff (whether full time, part time etc…)
- Qualification required.
- New / replacement requirement.
- Experience if any needed.
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitude needed for the post.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates through advertisements published on the website and/or newspapers which will include :
- Job Profile as per specialization of subjects.
- Criteria for application (qualification, experience).
- Number of posts.
- Any other relevant skill desired.
- School address, website details, email and phone numbers.
Application receipt and scrutiny :
Resumes are received & scrutinized – Candidates can apply up to a certain period, profiles are shortlisted and then called for the further stages.
Objectives of the Interview Process :
- To test English language proficiency
- To test subject competency and mastery of subject applied for
- To test level of general awareness related to school procedures, pedagogic principles and practices
- To test level of sensitivity towards child’s needs
- To test the Logical reasoning and ability to mould in APS culture
Process : (for candidates coming through advertisements and Walk-ins)
- Briefing about the Organization through PPT/Video.
- Filing the Interview Form and Document verification
- Aptitude test (For teaching posts)
- Personal Interview
- Demo Interview (For teaching posts) / Task Interview (for non-teaching posts)
- Final Interview and Salary fixation
Personal Interview process :
- Short-listed candidates are intimated via email/ phone about the personal interview schedule.
- Panel of interviewers: Trustee representatives, Director, Principal, Head of the respective level ( Pre-primary, Primary, secondary, Sr. Secondary) and for special posts like Role holders an educationist /Psychologist/Consultant
- A full evaluation sheet of the overall performance of the candidate is provided for reference.
- Evaluation sheet gives guidelines for marking the candidate’s performance during the interview.
Demo Interview process :
- The candidate is given a topic & time for the demo.
- The candidate presents the demo to the panel/class of students (including the panelists)
- A demo evaluation form is given for each candidate for marking the candidate’s performance.
- Candidates are called for final Interview after clearing the demo round.
Final Interview and Salary Fixation :
- Final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidate at all levels of selection process.
- The list of candidates finalized are approved by the Board of Trustees
- Date of joining and salary fixation is done.
- Appointment Letters are handed over to the candidates.
Reference Check :
- To check and verify the candidate’s character
- Is conducted for every selected candidate & is completed before the candidate joins the Organization.
- It gives enough information about the candidates past job performance
- To make a right decision about whether or not the candidate is the right person for the job
Joining Process :
- Copy of the appointment letter is acknowledged and given back to the School Office.
- A welcome mail is sent to the selected candidate.
- On the date of joining- a joining report is filled by the candidate at the School office.
- Name of the person is entered in the school attendance Muster
- Biometric details are taken
- Bank account procedure is completed
- Personal file and service book are initiated.
- Library Account is opened.
- Allotment of Cabinet in Staff room.
Meeting with Principal : Induction Program
- Job Profile is explained to the new joinee.
- Copy of Service Rules, Code of conduct, School Procedure Book, Log Books and other relevant documents are handed over.
- Policies and Procedures are explained to the new joinee.
- Class and workload allotment is done.
- Introduction to the team leader and reporting procedures.
- Introduction of the new joinee is done in a formal meeting.
AARYA PUBLIC SCHOOL
The foundation for Aarya Public Schools was laid by Hon. MLA Mr. Babandada Vitthalrao Shinde under the umbrella of the trust Shri Vitthal Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Nimgaon (Te.).
- read more »