School Uniform : Grade I to Grade X
- Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays- Sky Blue shirt, Navy Blue pants, Grey tie, belt, Black shoes and black socks. (Please note- the uniform MUST be neat and tidy. Torn uniform will not be allowed.)
- Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays- Sports Uniform as per house system, House colour T shirt, White Track pants, White canvas shoes and white socks.
Uniform : LKG & UKG - Sports Uniform
- Yellow T Shirt and Navy Blue Half pants, Black socks and Black Belt/Velcro Shoes.
- Girls must tie two pony tails (hair above shoulder level) or two pleats (hair below shoulder level) with black hair bands/black ribbons respectively. Long ear rings, bangles, bracelets, anklets, chains, nail paints, finger rings, nose ring/studs, forehead bindis, fancy hair accessories, threads and any other type of ornaments are strictly prohibited in school campus.
- Boys must not wear kadas, chains, bracelets, threads, finger rings etc. Any religious mark of discrimination should not be worn. Boys must wear a decent hairdo and avoid funky and fancy hairstyles.
AARYA PUBLIC SCHOOL
The foundation for Aarya Public Schools was laid by Hon. MLA Mr. Babandada Vitthalrao Shinde under the umbrella of the trust Shri Vitthal Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Nimgaon (Te.).
- read more »